Business Referral Networking Groups
If you’re a business owner, in sales or marketing, you understand the power of word-of-mouth referrals. Netwerks is a referral-based networking business group with the sole purpose of increasing sales for you, and your organization. Netwerks chapters meet on a weekly basis, for one hour, and allow for one spot to be filled by an industry professional. For example, one residential Realtor, one Chiropractor, one Attorney, etc.
With your Netwerks membership:
- You’ll increase your sales through referrals. It’s been said “It’s not what you know, but who you know”. This couldn’t be anymore true in sales. Netwerks allows you to expand your sphere of influence, and thereby increasing the opportunities you have to get in front of.
- Increased business exposure through your network. Once again, the more opportunities you have to work with other business professionals, the more opportunities you’ll have to be referred.
- Hang around like-minded business people. Jim Rohn has a saying “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with”. Netwerks chapters are comprised of business owners, sales people and marketing professionals with the idea of growing each other’s business.
- Build personal and professional relationships. “Birds of a feather flock together”. The more you hang out with your network, the more you’ll realize how much you have in common. Long-lasting friendships are made through Netwerks.
- Become a networking expert. The more you work on something, the better you become at it. Become better at networking by honing your networking skills every time you’re at Netwerks.
- Supplement your current marketing and advertising efforts. A great marketing effort doesn’t rely on just one type of marketing channel. For less than $1 a day, you’ll have one of the most effective marketing campaigns for your business.
Compare Netwerks With Other Networking Groups
No Application Fees
No more paper forms to send referrals
Get 4 people to join your chapter and don’t pay for a year
One non-profit allowed per chapter at no charge
Quarterly cash prizes for top referrers
Other Networking Groups
Old paper forms
No rewards for growing your chapter
Non-profits have to pay
No rewards for top referrers
You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
– Zig Ziglar
Referrals close faster, at a higher rate, and with greater lifetime value than other types of leads. It’s not enough, however, to simply ask for referrals once in a while.
Referral programs generate more revenue: Although only one in three B2B organizations have a formalized referral program today, those that do enjoy significantly higher sales, lower acquisition costs and far better relationships between the sales and marketing organizations. Furthermore, more than 70% of companies with formalized referral programs are on pace to meet or exceed their 2015 revenue goals – far exceeding those without referral programs in place currently. – Influitive
Referral programs make sales and marketing efforts more effective: More than half of those with formalized referral programs ranked their sales efforts as highly effective, compared to only 35% of those without referral programs in place. Another 51% of companies with referral programs rated their effectiveness at maintaining sales pipelines as very effective vs. just 32% of those without referral programs. – Influitive
69% Report faster time to close
59% Report higher lifetime value