These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Netwerks, llc’s Website.
Netwerks, Llc is located at:
3775 EP True Pkwy, Suite 111 ,
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Netwerks, llc’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Netwerks, llc and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Netwerks, llc All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://netwerks.io for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://netwerks.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://netwerks.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://netwerks.io
Redistribute content from Netwerks, llc (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Netwerks, llc does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Netwerks, llc, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Netwerks, llc shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Netwerks, llc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Netwerks, llc a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Netwerks, llc; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
NETWERKS GENERAL POLICIES
- Only one person from each profession Classification is permitted to join a chapter of Netwerks. Membership Committees of each chapter have final authority relating to classification conflicts.
- Members must represent their primary occupation. They may also represent a part-time business only if it does not conflict with another profession in the chapter.
- The weekly meetings last for 60 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- An individual may be a member of only one chapter of Netwerks at any given time.
- Attendance is critical to the group. If a member cannot attend, you may send a substitute (not a member of your chapter) to the meeting. This will not count as an absence. A member is allowed six absences in a rolling six-month period. More than this and the member’s classification is subject to being opened by the chapter’s Leadership Team or Membership Committee.
- Members are encouraged to bring bona-fide referrals and/or visitors to their chapter of Netwerks. Chapters may establish a minimum number of referrals and/or visitors that is acceptable to maintain membership.
- Visitors may attend chapter meetings up to four times.
- There are no leaves of absence except for medical leaves. A member may take up to eight weeks medical leave with the Membership Committee’s prior approval if their fees are pre-paid for that period of time and they attempt to have someone “fill in” during their leave.
- It is the member’s responsibility to file a concern with the Membership Committee of their chapter if a visitor “who submits an application in any way conflicts with their classification.” This should be done before the visitor is approved for membership. If there are no complaints, the Membership Committee will “assume their consent.”
- Members who wish to change their classification must submit a new membership application and get approval from the Membership Committee for that classification change.
- Transferring members must submit a new member application to the Membership Committee of the chapter they are transferring to for approval. If approved for transfer, all fees are transferable.
- In case of problems with a member, Membership Committee may, at their sole discretion, put a member on probation relating to the member’s business practices or commitment to the chapter.
- A member’s classification may be opened for failure to comply with the policies and/or the Code of Ethics of Netwerks. Membership Committees of any chapter may open classifications. In the absence of a Membership Committee, the Leadership Team may fulfill that responsibility.
- Policies are subject to change. The Leadership Team will be notified regarding all changes.
- When the Leadership Team fulfills all responsibilities throughout their term, then they will receive compensation for their fees. The Leadership Team must agree to the terms outlined in the Leadership Team Agreement in order to hold a position and must go through training before participating.
- In the absence of a Membership Committee, the Leadership Team may act as an ad hoc Membership Committee until one is established.
- An individual member cannot be in a second Netwerks chapter. Membership Committees have full authority in this area.
- All Netwerks membership lists are for the purpose of ‘giving’ referrals and not for soliciting (via e-mail, direct mail, or other means) Netwerks members without their prior approval.
- Fees are paid monthly by automatic debit. Contact the local President for amounts. Fees can be paid with any major credit card.
- Netwerks may establish chapters in every city or community with people interested in developing a referral-based business. In addition, Netwerks reserves the right to open more than one chapter per community or city where Netwerks/ services are requested.
- Membership fees are payable every 30 days, or once annually. If fees are not paid within 30 days, the member will be subject to immediate termination
- Fees are nonrefundable. A Certificate of Credit will be given, upon request, to members in good standing for the unused portion of their time.
- Fees cannot be transferred from one person to another unless the fees are from the same company.
- Netwerks has a strict policy on failed payments. If any member is 30 days past due, that member will be subject to immediate termination.
- A member requesting a transfer from their current chapter to a new chapter will be required to submit a completed new member application to the Membership Committee of the new chapter. Upon acceptance into the new chapter, the credit from their previous chapter will be added to their membership in the new chapter as well as the renewal time, if applicable.
- Members visiting other chapters should announce that they are from another chapter.
- Visiting members must not do or say anything that competes with a member of that chapter.
- The chapter should be cautious in giving referrals to individuals they don’t know, including visiting members.
- Visiting members should pay for their own meal.
- Before visiting another chapter, the visiting member should call that chapter’s President first.
- A visiting member should visit on the same basis as a regular visitor, i.e., no more than four times.
ABSENCES AND TARDINESS:
- Absences and tardiness mean less business for members; therefore, the Membership Committee of a chapter may give warnings to members who are consistently late or leave early. If the problem continues, the member’s classification may be subject to being opened by the Membership Committee.
- People to consider for substitutes include: your customers, members of other Netwerks chapters, clients, patients, friends, family, and/or employees.
- The primary purpose for a substitute is to represent a Netwerks member. Netwerks recommends minimal use of a substitute. However, a member may use substitutes up to six times in a rolling six-month period.
- The chapter should be aware that a substitute will be attending the meeting. The Visitor Host should be there to greet the substitute and welcome him/her to the meeting.
- Substitutes should not provide a competing product or service to anyone in a member’s chapter.
- Multi-level marketing members of Netwerks should represent their products and services in Netwerks and not the business opportunity element of their business.